If you want to find Gmail SMTP server address for you then you can very easily find it as the way you want it. To find Gmail SMTP server you can very easily refer to these ways. And the details which we are mentioning below for you.
- Gmail SMTP server address – smtp.gmail.com
- Gmail SMTP name – your full name
- Gmail SMTP username – the full and complete gmail address of yours like firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gmail SMTP password – this is the password you have entered for your account and which you use for login purpose to setup SMTP server Gmail.
- Gmail SMTP port (TLS) – 587
- Gmail SMTP port (SSL) – 465
- Requires SSL – yes
- Requires TLS – yes
- Requires authentication/ use authentication – yes
- Requires secure connection or use secure connection – yes
Creating Credentials –
You are suppose to click on the button of create credentials to create an account for the same and for this you need to fill out a form of find out what credentials you need and you can do this by using following information.
- Which API you are accessing for the purpose – Gmail API
- From where you will be getting the API from – Java script web browser
- The data you will be using and accessing – user data
- Once you have done all this you only need to click on the button. Called what credentials do I need which you will find at the bottom of the page.
Enabling GMAIL API –
Once the project is create you need to click on the button to enable API s and services. And then you also need to enable SMTP in Gmail you
have to look for Gmail option in the next screen. Then you need to choose the option of GMAIL API result.
Now you have to click on enable the option of full Gmail API page and then you can enable the API you want to.
Installing and Configure Post SMTP mailer/email log –
To get start you need to first install and then activate the free post and then SMTP mailer/ email login plug and then you can go from word press.org. After you have activated the plug in you have to go to the post SMTP tab in the word press dashboard so that you can further click on show all settings link so that you can go for underneath and then in the big start the wizard button so that you can complete it and this will solve the problem of Gmail SMTP not working.