The Philippines is quickly becoming a popular destination for international students looking to study medicine. This is due to the high quality of education at Philippine medical colleges and the relatively low cost of tuition.
The college curriculum of MBBS in Philippines follows the standard medical education path of four years of study, followed by two years of residency training. The first two years are spent completing primary sciences coursework, while the last two years are focused on clinical sciences. During the final year of study, students also complete a clerkship in an area of medicine of their choice.
If you’re thinking of researching medicine in the Philippines, here are a few of the top colleges to consider:
1. University of the Philippines Manila
2. De La Salle University
3. UV Gullas College of Medicine
4. University of Santo Tomas
5. Far Eastern University
6. the University of the Philippines – Manila
7. Far Eastern University – Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation 8. St. Luke’s College of Medicine
9. Cebu Institute of Medicine
10. Davao Medical School Foundation
11. Southern Philippines Medical Center
12. Leyte Samar UMEC
13. Cagayan State University
14. Tamayo Medical College
15. Manila Theological College
These are just a few of the multiple excellent medical colleges in the Philippines. With so many great options to prefer from, you’re sure to find the perfect college for you. The demand of medical education is increased in recent days for top medical colleges like UV Gullas College of medicine, Tamayo Medical college, Cagayan state University etc as they have maintained good ranking.
Why choose the Philippines for MBBS?
– The education quality in the Philippines is excellent, and MCI recognizes the MBBS degree from there.
– The cost of living and tuition fees are meager compared to other countries.
– The weather in the Philippines is warm and tropical, similar to India’s.
– Indian food is readily available there.
– The people in the Philippines are amiable and welcoming towards Indian students.
The minimum admission requirements for the MBBS program in Philippines are as follows:
– A Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Arts from a recognized university
– A minimum GPA of 2.5
– A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience – A valid passport
– A medical certificate from a licensed physician
– A police clearance certificate
– Proof of financial capability
Document required for MBBS admission in a Philippine medical university:
-High school diploma or equivalent -Official transcripts
-Letter of recommendation -Personal essay
-Proof of English proficiency (for international students) -Application fee
Why choose Philippine medical universities?
There are multiple reasons why students choose to study MBBS in the Philippines. The country has many high-quality medical schools accredited by the Philippine Association of the Colleges and Universities. Additionally, the cost of tuition and living expenses in the Philippines is immensely lower than in other countries, such as the United States or the United Kingdom.
Another reason to study MBBS in Philippines is the country’s warm climate. The standard temperature in the Philippines is around 27 degrees Celsius, which is very pleasant for exploring.
Additionally, the Philippines is a beautiful country with a diverse culture and friendly people.
Overall, the Philippines is an excellent choice for students who want to study MBBS. The country has high-quality medical schools, low costs of living, and a pleasant climate.