How to Resolve IJ Start Canon Issues
Facing issues with your ij.start.cannon printer, do not panic, here’s a complete troubleshooting guide to fix common issues. In this post, we have explained to you different Canon printer issues that you can come across and explained the process to resolve them.
Reasons to Face IJ Start Canon Issues
Before you proceed with fixes common issues with the printer, you must know the common reasons for which you can encounter the issue.
- You may have not placed the DVD/CD properly on the tray.
- Your printing machine is not in the ready state.
- In case you have not installed the ink tank properly.
- The Ink tank may be empty.
- There are different other printing jobs available in the queue.
- Also, if the CD-R tray is not placed correctly.
- You have not placed the ink tank properly.
Common Printer Issues and Their Fixes
Ij Start Canon Printer Won’t Print
- The very first thing that you need to do is to make sure that the printer is receiving the proper power supply
- You will then have to press the ON button and keep holding it for few seconds to power reset the printer
- Now, if you see that the power LED is blinking, you need to make sure to hold the power button till it is still.
- Also, if you have connected the printer to the system using the wired method, make sure that the wire is properly connected
- You also have to make sure that you are using a compatible USB cable according to the device
- Other than this, if you have connected it wirelessly, you need to make sure that you have connected it to the network.
- Make sure that the printer’s front tray is open
- In case you are printing the documents from a system, you will have to clear the print queue.
- You must know that the ij.start.cannon printer will print only if you have chosen the device on the print dailog.
- Also, ensure that you have configured the printer port correctly.
Ij Start Canon Printer Not Responding
- This issue usually occurs when the printer is no more connected to the Mac or System.
- You will have to reset the system and then try printing the document.
- If you notice that the signals are not proper, you need to keep the printer near the router
- You can check the signal strength by printing the network settings sheet. Take all the important instructions to fix the issue.
- You will then have to turn on the printer and connect it to the router to make sure that the communication between the router and printer is proper
- Next, you need to check the firewall settings on your system because there are chances that the firewall is blocking the network.
- In the end, you will have to make sure that the system and printer are connected to the same network.
IJ Start Canon Printer Printing Blank Pages
- This is one of the common issues that you can face with ij.start.cannon printer or any other printer. To resolve this, you need to make sure that you are using compatible and correct ink cartridges on the system.
- Next, make sure not to place the system on a hot surface.
- You will also have to clean the printhead of the printer.
- Next, on the system, you will have to open My computer.
- Next, open the control panel and then select the option for devices and printers
- When done, you will have to choose the printer that you are using. Right-click on it.
- You will then have to choose the properties option and then choose the device settings option on the properties prompt.
- Next, you need to click on the preference s option and then click on the services option
- In the next window, you will have to choose the clean printhead option
- You will then have to follow the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the process.
- In the end, try printing the page and check if the issue persists.
Ij Start Canon Printer Not Printing Black
Now, sometimes the situation occurs when your printer prints all the other colours but not black. So, if you are facing this issue, the very first thing to do is to check the black colour ink cartridge.
- This can also occur if the nozzles are blocked. So, you need to check if the nozzles are open or not.
- You will then have to make sure that you have placed enough papers in the tray.
- You will then have to lift the output tray and the extensions.
- Next, start the cleaning process. To begin with, click on the setup button.
- Now, you need to go to the tools button and choose the maintenance option
- After this, click on the Ok button and then choose the deep cleaning option. Click on Ok.
- You will then have to press Ok again. Make sure not to press anything now until the process comes to an end.
- It may take up to five minutes.
- When done, pattern print confirmation dialogue will appear on the screen. Choose ok
To Wind Up
All these were some of the common issues that you can encounter while using the Canon printer. We have tried to provide you with a complete one-stop solution for all your printer issues. We hope that it helps. If you still face issues, we suggest you seek help from the support team.