Why Use A WordPress Plugin?
WordPress plugins are a great way to add amazing features and functionality to your website. They can make your site more secure, easier to use and even faster! You can also find plugins that will add in things like eCommerce functionality, SEO tools or social media sharing buttons. In this article we’ll show you how easy it is to install a plugin on your WordPress site. We’ll also give you some tips on what plugins might be good for your particular needs.
WordPress plugins add powerful features and functionality to the website
There are over 50,000 plugins available for WordPress, so it’s easy to get overwhelmed. Some of the most common uses for plugins include adding design elements like contact forms and social sharing buttons; adding functionality such as an event calendar or eCommerce store; and improving security by preventing hackers from hacking your site (this is a big deal).
While it’s tempting to jump right in and start installing plugins without fully appreciating how they work or what they do, it pays off in the long run to take some time upfront to research what kinds of plugins would be best suited for your needs. If you’re just starting out with your website, you might want something basic like Contact Form 7 or Jetpack that will help get things up and running quickly while still being reliable enough not to crash when someone visits your site!
WordPress plugins are free and low-costing
WordPress plugins are free and low-costing. Most of them are free to use, but some have a fee for additional features. Free plugins can be downloaded from the official WordPress plugin directory or from thousands of independent sites that maintain their own directories. Plugins with fees often come with support options and other useful add-ons, including premium themes and enhanced functionality.
WordPress plugins save time and money
WordPress plugins save time and money by adding powerful features and functionality to your website. They are easy to install and activate, free or low-costing, have strong community support, and save you time with easy installation.
Plugins have strong community support
The community around WordPress plugins is very active, and you can find help on many levels.
- User forums: Plugins have their own user forums where people can post questions and answers. The best way to find these is by searching for your plugin name plus “forum” or “plugin forum” in Google, but there are also some general WordPress support forums that may have information relevant to your needs as well.
- Social media groups: You can also get help through social media groups for specific plugins or for the entire WordPress project itself. For example, there’s a Facebook group called “WordPress Support Group” that has over 2 million members! This site also has an official Facebook page where users post questions related specifically to troubleshooting issues with plugins (but not core code). You could even start your own group if none exist yet!
WordPress Plugin Recommendations
Akismet is a spam protection plugin that every WordPress website should have. It’s free, easy to install and configure, easy to use and update, and it’s also easy (and quick) to uninstall if you decide you no longer want the service.
Jetpack is a free suite of premium WordPress plugins that offer you a wide range of features to get the most out of your WordPress website. With Jetpack, you can easily add social sharing buttons and other sharing tools, create custom photo galleries with lightbox effects, add email opt-in forms with A/B testing capabilities and much more.
Jetpack also has extra features such as site monitoring, caching and performance enhancements, traffic analysis tools so that you can see how many people are visiting your website at any given time.
You can get up to 70% off using our Jetpack coupon code at checkout.
Yoast SEO is a WordPress plugin that helps you optimize your site for search engines. It’s extremely popular and easy to use, with over a million active installs.
It offers a number of helpful features, including:
- a sitemap generator (that lets you choose which pages you want included in the sitemap)
- a keyword analysis tool (that shows you how many times each keyword appears on your page and gives tips for how to improve it)
- a readability feature (that checks your content and tells you if it’s too complex or not complex enough)
UpdraftPlus is an excellent plugin that makes backing up and restoring your site easy.
You can use it to:
- Backup your entire website, or individual files and databases
- Restore from the cloud or a local folder
- Restore to a different host (or even WordPress version) if you need to move your site somewhere else
- Import or export backups created by other backup plugins
WP Forms is a free and premium WordPress form builder plugin that helps you easily create and embed forms on your WordPress website.
WP Forms is the most popular WordPress form builder plugin with over 2 million downloads. The free version allows you to add unlimited contact forms, polls, quizzes, surveys, etc. The premium version adds more features such as conditional logic, custom fields and user roles management (restricted entry).
Elementor is a free and premium WordPress page builder. It is easy to use the drag-and-drop editor, which allows you to build your website in no time. You can create pages and posts by simply dragging around elements or widgets.
Elementor comes with a live preview feature that allows the user to see how their page looks like without having to publish it on the web. The real-time editor also allows them to add content, change colors and fonts, resize images as well as change layouts while they’re editing their website using Elementor’s front end editor (the one that shows you what your website looks like). This means that there are two ways you can edit your websites using Elementor: through its frontend (live) editor or its backend (backend).
You can use our elementor discount code for up to 15% off on your purchases.
Step-by-step Guide On How To Install A WordPress Plugin
Step 1. Log in to the admin area of your site.
You need to be logged in to the admin area of your site. You can use the username and password you set up during the setup process, or a username and password that you have used before. If you don’t know your username and password, contact your host
Step 2. Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for the plugin you want, or type its name in the search bar at the top right of your screen.
- Click Install Now, then Activate when it appears on your browser screen (you might have to scroll down).
Step 3. Search for the plugin you want.
Once you’ve selected the plugin, it’s time to install it. Find the “Install Now” button in the top right corner of the screen and click it.
You should see a box that shows you different versions of WordPress or plugins (if there are more than one) and asks you if you want to update your site with the new version. If this is what happens, then go ahead and click “Upgrade WordPress Now!” You’ll see a bar move across your screen while everything updates.
Step 4. Click Install Now and then Activate.
- Click Install Now
- Click Activate
Also Read: Best Free WordPress Themes For Your Business
There are many free and paid plugins that can help you get started with your website. When it comes to WordPress, plugins are the best way to add functionality or make changes to your site. They’re easy to install and use, as well as provide strong community support for any issues you may have along the way!