The following items are available in the purchase of TigerBoard.
- One TigerBoard circuit board assembly.
- One micro USB cable.
- SPI master with programmable line rates up to 50Mbit/s.
- SPI slave up to 25Mbit/s.
- Full duplex read/write transfers.
- Configurable clock phase, clock polarity and chip select sense.
- Supports up to 17 master and slave devices.
- 3.3V interface.
- I2C master and slave interface.
- Programmable line rates up to 6.25Mbit/s.
- Configurable output – +3.3V with pull-up, +5V with pull-up or no pull-up.
- Clock stretching support to allow slow devices to wait-state the I2C bus.
- Back-to-back I2C commands supported using repeated start (for example Write-Read)
4 analogue inputs read with 8 bit resolution.
- 48 general purpose IO pins
- 16 of these are advanced GPIO bits which can individually be configured as digital IO, PWM, continuous pulsed, single pulsed or interrupt input.
- Timing of pulse widths, duty cycles and pulse sense are fully programmable.
- 3.3V interface.
- High level commands for IIC, SPI and GPIO & Analogue I/F to allow simple development of applications.
- Extensive low level commands to allow flexible configuration of the interfaces.
Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win7/Win8, Linux or Mac OS X.
C, C++, C#, VB support.
The electronics of the TigerBoard is powered through the USB connection. No separate power supply cable is needed.
The TigerBoard circuit board assembly is 90mm x 60mm.
Nano River Technologies TigerBoard has been planned explicitly for test purposes. It isn’t planned or ensured for joining into client’s items. Nano River Technologies assumes no liability should the client decide to coordinate TigerBoard into items. Nano River Technologies assumes a sense of ownership with harm caused through utilization of the TigerBoard.
One thought on “TigerBoard Specification”
Pingback: TigerBoard Specification | latest guest post | ...
Comments are closed.