Shopping online is way more convenient than going to offline shops. Similarly, when we want to buy glasses online, we want something more convenient and easy. Purchasing eyeglasses online helps you save time and money.
You just have to do some steps, and your eyewear choices will be at your door. You must select the frame you want to buy, as ample varieties are available. You have to enter the right prescription, and then you must select the size of your frame.
Innovations and technologies are growing fastly, online eyeglasses websites offer you the 3D try-on feature where you have to upload some of your pictures, and it’s done. You could see more than 5000 frames on your face with the help of the 3D model, which gives you more clarity in choosing the right pair of eyeglasses.
Lens Selection Guide
- You can select lens quality as per your preference. We primarily focus on frame design and do not give time to decide what lens type would suit us.
- Choosing the right lens gives us better & clear vision; if you are in your 40s, you should go for bifocal and progressive lenses. If you choose a standard single vision lens, you must select the frame per your eye conditions, such as astigmatism, hyperopia, or myopia.
- If you are working on the computer for a long time, you can go for eye zen which helps protect you from the digital screen.
- There are many types like anti-fog, anti-dust, scratch resistance, and water-resistant lens. You should choose the one matching your needs and budget.
Benefits of Online Shopping for Eyeglasses
Buying glasses online is handier than going physically to any eyeglasses store.
Nowadays, people like to buy things online rather than going to the store because they just got the product by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ button.
You can get a high range of varieties as compared to the local store where stock is limited. Seeing everything on-screen gives convenience to buying online rather than going out.
You have multiple preferences options where you can select the design & lens as per your choice and other preferences. Before buying, you can see reviews, ratings, and comments about the frame and lens you are thinking about buying, which gives you more clarity about the product you will purchase. It has a significant influence on viewers to see everything on one screen. Watching a picture of eyeglasses in 360 views with a high-resolution picture can help users browse and purchase the eyeglasses online as per their choice of lens and frames.
FAST AND CONVENIENT DELIVERY
- They provide the fastest delivery option where you’ll get the eyeglasses to your door in 3-4 days.
- There is an easy and fast return option by which you can return the frame or lens if you don’t like it. There are no charges for that.
- There is an easy tracking option for you where you track the order location via emails and SMS
- You have both online and cash-on-delivery options. Well, you don’t have to worry about that.
FRAME AND BRAND FOR EYEGLASSES
- Luxury and regular brands of eyeglasses depend on what you prefer.
- There are numerous frames such as slim temples, oval, wayfarers, aviators, and glasses for women like cat-eye.
- Stainless steel and option of the full rim, half rim, and rimless.
- Various frames are available that come with trendy, funky, retro, and classy styles, which give more options to select & come with colorful and vibrant designs & textures.
- There is a comparison option where you can select your frames and compare them as per your specifications.
Discounts and offers
- Purchasing the eyeglasses online can give you even huge discounts and offers like buy two get one free. To buy eyeglasses online, the price of the frames and lenses online is way less than buying them at an offline store because many middlemen arise when you buy in physical stores.
- They have to pay rent and other expenses, so choosing the online method is more beneficial for you, which gives you discount offers and coupons to redeem.
- You can go with more than one pair of eyeglasses, most users buy several pairs of eyeglasses for daily life and work life, so it’s more money-saving and convenient for them to buy more pairs of eyeglasses as compared to retail stores.
- There is a deal of free frames, but you have to pay for the lens price.
If you got bored with your regular eyeglasses or are going on any occasion, a contact lens is a good option for you to choose. It is handy and easy to use because sometimes we want contact lenses over eyeglasses.
There is a brand Optix color contact that provides the most comfortable contacts and is easy to use and durable for long hours, such as Lombs, aqua lens, and Bausch.
- They are hygienically made.
- Lightweight and flexible and come in lots of colors that enhance your eye’s iris on every edge.
- Provide impeccable & high-quality prescription contact lenses at a worth value price
- It conveniently goes to your eyeball iris without any irritation or redness.
Based on our research, we came across an online eyewear brand called Lenskart, which clearly states that choosing online eyeglasses is more convenient than offline stores. People want their products delivered to their doorstep rather than going to an offline store. There are multiple frame options available, along with a 3D try-on feature. You must enter the one-time prescription and save it in your account for future purchases.