With the rising competition in the market, making your marketing content engaging is essential. But audience engagement on websites is a big challenge which further results in low conversions. However, it’s easy to make social media content engaging, and you can bring this engagement to your website is by adding Facebook feeds on your website.
This simple move will enhance your marketing results. Read more about the benefits to embed Facebook feeds on the website and how you can do it.
Benefits of Adding Facebook Feeds on Your Website
- Enhance the Website with Visuals: Facebook posts on your website will add vibrancy with real photos and videos, thus enhancing the website’s visual appeal and catching the eye of the website visitors.
- Increase Audience Engagement: Social media content attracts the attention of the audience and keeps them from closing the website. This increases the website engagement rate and the dwell time.
- Build Brand Authenticity: You can use UGC Facebook posts and reviews on your widget as social proof and build authenticity. There is no marketing material better than the voice of your customers promoting your brand.
- Increase Conversions: Once you gain the interest and trust of your audience with Facebook content, it will help you take them to the next level of the funnel and convert easily.
Steps to Embed Facebook Feed on Website
The main method to embed Facebook feeds on websites is through the social media aggregator tool. Aggregators are tools that help the users collect content from different platforms and embed it on the website. There are many social media aggregators available online for your use. But you need to pick a reliable one because your Facebook widget’s performance will depend on the tool you are using.
Once you select a social media aggregator with all the right features, scalability options, and justified pricing plans, you can start creating your Facebook feeds widget.
Let’s go through the steps to add Facebook feeds to your website. Are you ready to capitalize on the Facebook feeds?
Step 1 – Creating a Facebook Feed
- Log in to your social media aggregator account to get started.
- Create new social feeds.
- Choose the Facebook icon from the window showing all the sources of content aggregation.
- The tool will offer you different connection types so you can easily make your feeds. For Facebook feeds, the common options are:
Page – it collects posts from a Facebook page
My Profile Posts – it collects posts from your Facebook profile
Albums – it collects albums from a Facebook profile
Page Reviews – it collects reviews from Facebook pages
Page Mentions – it collects Facebook posts where your account is mentioned
You can pick one of these options and enter the account name to collect the posts for your Facebook feeds.
There is also a box that gives you the option to turn on manual approval mode to select Facebook posts that will go live on the widget.
- Now the tool is all set to collect the Facebook feeds for you. Click on the Create feed button and see your Facebook feed on the widget.
Step 2 – Generating an Embed Code for Your Facebook Feed
Now that you have made your Facebook feed, you can publish it on your website. But a word for the wise – use the preview feature to see how the Facebook feed will look on your website before you embed it.
- Make the changes after seeing the preview.
- Now you are ready with your Facebook feed, let’s publish it on your website. Hit the ‘Publish’ button.
- You will see a few options on your screen since you can embed a Facebook feed on other platforms besides a website. Pick the ‘website’ option.
- Now select your website building platform. For example, your website is on Wix. Then select the Wix option from the dialog box.
- Now edit the widget size if you want, and then copy the embed code. You can separately save the embed code as well.
Step 3 – Embedding Facebook Feed on Website
You are almost done displaying interactive Facebook feeds on your website, as this is the last stage.
- First, log in to your website and open the page where you want to embed your Facebook feeds.
- Now add a new block and select the option to add a custom HTML.
- Paste the embed code of your Facebook feed widget.
- Save the changes, and you are done! Your Facebook feeds will appear on your website.
Let’s Wrap Up
Summing up here, we can say that adding Facebook feeds to the website will increase the ROI of your website multi-folds. From engagement to conversions, from building brand authenticity to enhancing the website visuals, everything will improve with the use of Facebook feeds.
So, don’t wait any longer, and start using a social media aggregator to present Facebook feeds. Add the engagement element with interactive Facebook feeds, and see your website performance rising.