How do I set up and use the Parental Controls on Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime Video’s entertainment app is well on becoming a significant player in the industry. One of my favourite aspects of this programme is how easy it is to use the “Parental Controls” feature, which gives you the command you need to stop your children from making purchases or watching harmful information. They enjoy this software for several reasons, and this is one of them. The installation of parental controls on Amazon Prime Video on an iPhone, Android, or personal computer is as straightforward as it is possible to get. You can enable viewing limitations, giving you control over the kind of content the application displays to you. In addition, you have the option of deciding whether or not to implement the restriction for a particular piece of hardware.
Check Out Our Guide on How to Configure Amazon Prime Video’s Parental Controls
Amazon Prime Video is an online video streaming and renting service offered by amazon.com/code. Prime Video is also known by its previous name, Amazon Prime Video.
The service’s primary focus is selling movies and television shows that were either produced by Amazon Studios or licenced by Amazon and marketed as Amazon Originals. The service also hosts third-party content, content plug-ins, and live sporting events and offers video rental and purchase options.
Access to the worldwide service might necessitate a full membership to Amazon Prime. The service can be viewed without a complete Prime subscription in countries such as the United States of America, Great Britain, and Germany. However, access is only available through a certain website in countries like Australia, Canada, France, India, Turkey, and Italy. Prime Video provides an additional content service through Amazon or Prime Video Channels. These channels enable users to subscribe to additional video subscription services from other content providers within Amazon Prime Video. Some examples of these services include B. Epix, Starz, Pattaya, Discovery +, Boomerang, Cinemax, Tastemade, Curiosity Stream, Ameba TV, StackTV, Showtime, BET +, Paramount +, Noggin, BBC Select, BritBox, A
With the help of Amazon Video Parental Control, you’ll be able to limit the types of video content rented from Amazon or streamed on the various connected devices in your home. Before you may watch material on any device, you are required to create an account and log in to that account.
Instructions on how to activate parental controls on Amazon Prime Video
- Visit the website for Amazon Prime Video and sign in with your existing Amazon account to get started by clicking the link amazon.com/code.
- Select the Accounts and Settings option after clicking on the profile icon in the website’s upper right-hand corner.
- At the very top, you will see a list of several choices. Choose the appropriate options for parental controls when prompted.
- You will see a prompt to input the PIN for the parental restrictions you have enabled. Enter a five-digit personal identification number (PIN), make a note of it, and then click the Save button. Your primary account has been updated to include parental controls at this time.
- You must now determine the minimum age requirement depending on the rating given to the video. To see any movies, you must enter the pin if you have selected the option to enable limitations for all films on Amazon Prime.
- After this point, to continue watching movies in the primary video section, you must enter the pin every time. It would be the case if you selected the “All” option, which can be seen in the snapshot that is located above. Please ensure that the PIN is easy to remember and enter, but ensure that your children don’t find out what it is.
- In addition to these two options, there will be four other available choices: one for children over the age of seven, one for adolescents over the age of 13, one for young adults over the age of 16, and one for adults over the age of 18. Please make a decision based on either your child’s age or the activity they prefer.
- In addition, you will be able to apply the display option that you select to the connected devices at the bottom of the screen.
- Please be aware that viewing limitations apply only to electronic devices such as computers and smartphones. You must sign in with the associated device to adjust the parental control settings on Fire TV and Xbox.
The website will prompt you for a PIN anytime your children attempt to watch a video with an age restriction higher than the one you have chosen for them to be allowed to view. In addition, this PIN feature will function appropriately on Android-based devices such as the Amazon Fire TV stick, the Airtel Xtream Android box, and any other Android TVs or smartphones.
READ MORE-Login to disneyplus.com/begin on your laptop or smartphone to input the code for activation.
If I have Amazon Prime, how do I turn off the parental controls?
Visit the Accounts and Settings page, then select the Parental Control tab at the very top. It will allow you to disable the parental controls for Amazon Prime. Now disable the option to View limitations and the restriction that prevents profiles from being viewed by people of a certain age. Your children’s account will no longer require a PIN to view any video in the future.
A Few Closing Remarks Regarding the Configuration of Parental Controls on Amazon Prime Video
They hope you grasp this post well, which explains how to set parental controls on Amazon Prime Video. If you answered “no,” you are free to ask any question in the contact form section linked to this article. If you answered yes to both of those questions, they would appreciate it if you would forward this article to your loved ones and friends to show your support for us.