These fathead bread rolls are soft, fluffy, chewy, and squishy yet bouncy.
It is easy to bake with simple and few ingredients and very delicious in taste.
Do you have a dish that heals you or one that you could make every single day? Mine is my soft, delightful Fathead bread rolls.
They are perfect for kid’s snacks and your kids will surely love it. There is nothing better than freshly baked Fathead bread rolls.
Do you in love with the amazing fathead pizza dough? If yes, you will surely cherish these fathead rolls. They are very soft and scrumptious.
Did you know why fathead rolls are healthy?
Fathead rolls are healthy to your diet because it is low in carbs and it contains a combination of cheese, cream cheese, eggs, and almond flour.
NUTRITIONAL INFO (PER SERVING):
Of which saturates: 7g
Of which sugars: 1g
WHAT IS FATHEAD DOUGH?
Fathead dough is a dough recipe that is manually made using grated cheese, cream cheese, eggs, and almond flour.
Once you have made your fathead dough you will keep it easily in the fridge for 2-3 days, so that you can cook separate roles as and when they are needed instead of cooking as a batch.
- 60g grated mozzarella cheese
- 60g full-fat cream cheese
- 1 large free-range egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 100g fine almond flour
- Optional fillings as suggested above
- Avocado oil
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and grease with oil/butter baking tray adding parchment paper.
- Take a microwave bowl and add mozzarella and cream cheese and melt it in the oven.
- Stir the cheese for one minute together to cool down.
- Now add the egg, almond flour, and garlic granules. With the help of a spoon mix the dough properly.
- Part the dough into 6 and roll into evenly shaped balls, place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Now bake it for 15 to 20 minutes or till it looks golden brown or till it is cooked well or till the toothpick comes out clean.
- Once cooked well allow them to cool properly.
- Serve and eat well.
Is Yeast a keto?
Yes, yeast is keto-friendly. You can add yeast to the keto diet. You can also make fathead dough with yeast.
Why is it called Fathead dough?
Did you know? Fathead pizza was created by Tom Naughton’s oldest brother’s oldest son.
Can I freeze fathead dough?
Yes, we can freeze the fathead dough. We can freeze the dough for 2-3 days. We have to pack it in an airtight container to freeze it.
Types of low carb flours:
- Coconut flour
- Almond Flour
- Flaxseed flour
- Chickpea flour
- Chia seed flour
Please share and comments on how do you like our recipes.