CASHe offers you a personal loan with insurance cover. So, in case you lose your job, the insurance cover will help you in repayment. CASHe helps you secure your loans with its Group Insurance Policies which will include health insurance as well. So be stress-free and safeguard your loan liabilities in case of an unforeseen event. Learn more about the CASHe Personal Loan on the page below.
CASHe Personal Loan Offer
The loan offer may vary based on your loan tenure and minimum monthly income –
For 90 Days
CASHe Personal Loan for three months will require a minimum monthly income of INR 12,000. And the loan offer will be as follows –
- Minimum – INR 1,000
- Maximum – INR 1,10,000
For 180 Days
If you choose a tenure of six months, as per the CASHe Personal Loan Eligibility, you need to have a minimum salary of INR 22,000. And in this tenure, the loan offers will be –
- Minimum – INR 25,000
- Maximum – INR 2,10,000
For 270 Days
For 9 months’ tenure, you require a minimum income of INR 25,000 per month. And the eligible loan offers are –
- Minimum – INR 50,000
- Maximum – INR 2,58,000
For 360 Days
A 1-year loan will require a minimum monthly income of INR 40,000. With such an income you can borrow a minimum of INR 75,000 to 3 Lakh.
For 540 Days
You need a monthly income of INR 50,000 to borrow a minimum of INR 1,25,000 to a maximum of INR 4 Lakh for 1.5 years.
CASHe Personal Loan Interest Rate and Other Charges
CASHe charges processing fees for a personal loan, ranging from INR 500 to 1,200 based on your loan amount. However, the interest rates of CASHe Personal Loans are competitive and computed monthly. CASHe charges a 2.50% interest rate per month on your loan amount. You will also get a seven-day interest-free grace period for EMI payments at the end of every month.
Note – 0.7% interest fee penalty charged on any payment delays.
Ways to Pay CASHe Loan EMIs
You can pay the EMIs through NEFT, IMPS or UPI. To do the same,
- Enter your CASHe CLN number
- Account name ‘Bhanix Finance and Investment Ltd.
- IFSC – KKBK0000958
The CASHe app allows online payment to customers. So, open the app and pay EMIs using UPI. This way, you can pay your EMI from anywhere without any delays.
How to Apply for CASHe Personal Loan?
You can easily apply for the CASHe Loan by following the below steps –
- Download the CASHe app on your mobile
- Open the app, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button
- Sign in using LinkedIn, Facebook or Google account
- Provide your mobile number
- Enter the OTP you’ve received on your mobile
- Provide full name, email address, date of birth, educational qualification, type of accommodation, state and city
- Enter MPIN
- Add your address, company and bank details
- Upload ID and address proof
- Your loan eligibility comes on the screen
- Choose your loan option and click on the ‘Get CASHe’ button
Documents for CASHe Personal Loan
Now that you know about the personal loan application process, a checklist of the documents you need to upload –
- PAN Card for the ID proof
- Latest bank account statement
- Aadhaar card
- Address proof – Any one of the following: Passport, driver’s license, utility bill, voter ID card, etc.
- If the current address is different from the permanent address, submit any one of the following: leave and license agreement of current residence or utility bill (electricity, landline phone, gas bill)
After verifying the documents successfully, CASHe processes your online loan request. And later the short term personal loan gets disbursed to your bank account. Now, use the money and meet your financial needs.